SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Activity schedule is subject to change.
• Games will take place rain or shine.**
• Entry fees are $40 per person per event entered (including alternates). This fee is separate from sponsorships.
• Please pay attention to the restrictions listed for each event.
• Please pay attention to gender requirements for team events. It is your responsibility to ensure that team composition rules are satisfied. Game Managers have the authority to disqualify teams that do not meet stated requirements.
• All participants, including alternates, must sign a waiver before participating in any event.
• Participants should check in with the lead JDRF volunteer/Game Manager (NOT just your company Team Captain or any company-assigned “coaches”) for each event prior to the event start time.
• Refunds are not issued for missed or cancelled events.
**(JDRF & American University will decide no later than 8pm Wednesday, June 8th as to whether or not morning outdoor events will be held and no later than 8am on Thursday, June 9th as to whether or not afternoon outdoor events will be held).
JDRF is the leading international nonprofit fighting to cure type 1 diabetes (T1D) while also helping those with T1D live healthy lives today. Supported by hundreds of thousands of donors, JDRF raises, invests and drives more funds to T1D research than any organization in the world. As a result, JDRF has played a key role in major T1D advances – drug, device, cell research – that have improved lives and brought us closer to our ultimate goal of a cure. JDRF is mission-driven and serves as an aggressive advocate and educational support for the T1D community. JDRF has staff and volunteers across the United States, has five international affiliates, funds research in more than 20 countries and supports insulin-aid efforts in the U.S. and around the world. Visit jdrf.org to learn more.
JDRF is an accredited 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency.